Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Collection of CD players for use in classroom (2011)

Attention:  P4, P5 & P6 Form Teachers

Dear colleagues,
  • I have just completed re-labelling all cd-players for 2011 and they are ready for collection. 
  • Do send your trustee ICT leaders to the Control Room (Level 3, above rear of school hall) to collect the CD player for your class.
  • After collection, do reply this email with your class and name (eg. 5F, Joanne Tay) indicating that you have collected your CD player
  • Click <here> to check the update of status 1 day (24 hours) after collection. I check my email everyday.

P3 and P1 Teachers

My deepest apologies, as many CD players have become unserviceable (beyond economical repair) I will be purchasing brand new ones for you, with Mr Chong's approval.


General Appeal

Colleagues who are currently holding on to CD players which have not been labelled for 2011 do let me know so that I can come to you to label the CD players. 

So far, because of their special needs, Wushu, Chinese Dance and Choir have taken an un-labelled set each .  I am aware of this and will be going to Scarlett, Agnes and Cindy to label those CD players.

Sorry for the long wait. 

Thank you. 

--
Regards,

Mr Chang C.L.
AVA Coordinator

Poi Ching School
21 Tampines St 71, S(529067)
Tel: 67856420, Fax: 67857198
_______________________________
http://pcsavit.blogspot.com/


No comments: